Shadow Trailers Inc., manufacturer of all aluminum horse trailers, is currently hiring a full-time Electrician in our Living Quarter Department.
Qualified applicants must:
* have basic tools, including cordless drill set, measuring tape, a square, and basic wire tools.
* have a general understanding of AC voltage and DC voltage.
* be able to learn procedure of wire routing and placement.
* have some woodworking experience, i.e., measure, cut, and assemble.
* be able to safely operate power tools and shop equipment, such as, miter saw, power drill, and table saw.
* be able to read basic prints and follow instruction.
* have attention to detail.
* have reliable transportation.
* be in good health and drug free.
* have an overall good attitude and a willingness to work and learn as a team.
* apply in person. Bring a pen and a measuring tape.
Production hours of operation are 6:00am - 5:00pm, Mon - Fri
Office hours 8:00am - 4:00pm, Mon - Fri
Please apply during office hours only.
Shadow Trailers Inc.
951 SW 21st Place
Williston, FL 32696